Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a porch!

Hello!

Today it rained a bit in Stephenville!  Praise the Lord!

My parents and their best friends came to visit us today!  I made a blue cheese, apple, candied pecan salad with roasted chicken that was great!  My parents brought us a patio table!  My parents' friends brought us a beautiful reclaimed wood mirror!  Thanks Mary and Abel!



Yesterday, I painted the screened in porch and Rygh finished screening in the porch!  It looks great!  So excited to be able to eat a few meals outside on the porch!  I'm so thankful my husband is so handy!


The table my parents got us! 


Rygh put in a fan so we can sit outside in the summer! 


Beautiful view!



Have a great night!

Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!!! Love the mirror, table and screened in porch!!!

    ReplyDelete