Sunday, May 6, 2012

BBQ and shells.... shot gun shells

Hello!

So yesterday, Rygh and I went to Cabela's and bought a few things.  For dinner, we headed to Tim Love's Woodshed Smokehouse.  It was a cool place but in the summer I bet it will be hot!  It is an open air restaurant on the Trinity River by TCU.  Rygh and I started with the whitefish dip which was excellent!  I had the 3 kale salad which I loved!  We shared the woodshed burger which had a hamburger patty, chopped beef, and sliced sausage on it... the best of every world!  Rygh also had ribs!  He said they were great!  I didn't try them because I don't like to eat things off the bone... a little too carni for me!  We finished dinner with the peach cobbler!  so yummy!  We also had perfect seats to watch the Kentucky Derby!





We had a great trip to the "city."  

p.s.  someone teach me how to turn pictures... i can't figure it out!



today, we headed to harvey for church!  church was great and we also went to Sunday school!  we are working on getting connected!  after church, we went to pastafina!  it was great as usual!

this afternoon we shot shotguns and watched the rangers lose :(






have a great Sunday!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment