Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello!

Rygh has been busy baling hay this week and I have been busy learning how to be a PACU nurse!  Here's some pics from our week!

Buster playing in the coastal field


diesel chilling


buster likes to chill too


Beautiful bale



My plants are still alive!



hoping my knock out roses make it!


in honor of Memorial Day we hung our flag on our porch


dinner tonight was taco cups!

check out the recipe here


Rygh really enoyed these bite size tacos!

dessert was banana ice cream!  it was so good and so easy!  just frozen bananas, a little peanut butter and some cocoa blended together!



Perk of my new job.... don't have to work holidays= one happy nurse!


I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!  I am thankful for our wonderful soldiers who have fought, are fighting, and will fight.  God bless the USA and our troops!


Lyn


1 comment:

  1. Always fun to read your posts!! I think Rygh likes having to not cook for himself!!! You're new recipes look so good!! Give a hug to Buster and Diesel for me!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete