Wednesday, June 27, 2012

the end of june!

Hello!

It has been a little bit since I've updated my blog!  Sorry about that!  June has flown by for Rygh and me and I'm a little tired!  I finally have a day at home to catch up on a few things!  Last weekend, my good friend from Dallas came to see me, Amanda.  She brought her little dog, Anastasia!  Anastasia really enjoyed the "ranch life."  She went on a long, hot walk with Amanda and me.  She tramped through the grass, rolled multiple times in fresh cow poop, and then went for a swim in the tank.  She was a bit dirty!  She got a bath before she headed back to Dallas!

The dogs hanging out in the cool dirt...



Anastasia in all her glory

My knock out roses are blooming!



I signed up for birchbox!  Every month you get free beauty samples!  This month I got cleanser wipes, stainac lip gloss, shampoo, and fake eyelashes!  Can't wait to see what I get next month!



This is what Rygh has been up to...he has bailed 242 bales this week!



I made some Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies! They are for the police and fire department in Stephenville!



Hope everyone is having a great week!

Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Cookies look yum, yum!! I'm glad Amanda came to see you! I sure loved meeting her and her family! They are super sweet people!! I guess the boy is happy!

    Love ya!

    MOM F

    ReplyDelete