Sunday, June 10, 2012

graduation and birthday weekend!

Hello!

This weekend Rygh and I went to Houston to celebrate my sister's graduation from American Intercontinental University!  She graduated summa cum laude!  Congratulations Kate! 






We celebrated graduation and Jake's 13th birthday at Taste of Texas!  Taste of Texas is the best steakhouse in my opinion!  They have a fabulous salad bar, fabulous steaks, and cinnamon ice cream made by Blue Bell only for Taste of Texas!  so so so good!!


Happy 13th Birthday Jake!


Happy Graduation Kate!


After a fabulous lunch at Taste of Texas, we headed to the Hyatt Lost Pines!   My parents, grandpa, Kate and her family, Michael, and Rygh and me all had a great time!  We had a lot of fun tubing the Lazy River, eating smores, and just hanging out!  We had a great dinner at Stories! 


Enjoying the Lazy River!


Dinner at Stories with my main squeeze and family!


sweet Ashlynn fell asleep at dinner



biggest dog I've ever seen!  His name is Hoss and he is a Newfoundland!



Rygh and I drove back to Stephenville today.  We watched our wedding video!  It was great and such a great memory!  We laughed so hard at some of the things we said that the microphone captured!  At our wedding we took communion.  Rygh tore this huge piece of bread for me.  I looked at it with wide eyes and he said "you don't have to eat it all!" 


Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Lyn



1 comment:

  1. Tell Kate congrats from us!!! Ashlyn is so sweet!! What a wonderful family!! Glad ya'll had a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete