Sunday, June 17, 2012

Under the weather!

Hello! So this week has been a bit busy and a little rough! We came home last Sunday and the a/c went out! Now if you live in Texas, you know this is a big deal! Well, after the a/c guy worked on it for two days, it works again! Rygh and I both worked hard this week! On Thursday, I was driving home from work and my car decided it was done! After some rumbling and all the lights turning on the dashboard, I made it to Trans Texas! Hopefully, it will be fixed tomorrow! To top it all off, I worked til 10 Friday night because I was on call and then got strep throat the next day!!! After a very painful shot in the rump and horse pills, I am feeling a bit better! Here's to next week! Happy father's day to my dad and father in law! I hope y'all are having a great day! Right now, Rygh and I are sitting on the porch watching the rain! Hope everyone has a great week! Lyn

1 comment:

  1. We loved your visit!!! Praying for your quick recovery!

    Love,

    MOM F

    ReplyDelete