Sunday, July 8, 2012

my favorite holiday!



Hello! 

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July week!  Rygh and I sure did!  We got to see Jonathan, Debbie, and Roy for the 4th at our house!  We had a big grill out, lots of desserts, and fireworks!




Rygh and I on the 4th on the porch!



Desserts...oh my!  Red velvet brownies, RWB strawberries, and my favorite, blueberry banana pie!


Kebabs and Hamburgers!



Watching the fireworks over Stephenville on our porch!


This is how Buster choose to watch the fireworks!


and after the fireworks...more fireworks!



Our failed attempt at writing a 'L' and a 'R'
but I still love me some sparklers!


our mini show!
(notice the picture is taken as i was hiding by the truck)


the men!


the ladies!

and one more big firework!





Hope everyone has a great week!

Lyn





2 comments:

  1. How fun!! So glad that all of you had a good time together!!

    Love,

    MOM F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looks like y'all had a good 4th! and some yummy food!

    ReplyDelete