Saturday, April 20, 2013

Porch rules...

Hi!

Life got a little busy the last few months! Here's a bit of a recap!

We started Camp Gladiator in January! CG is a daily boot camp type workout! We love it and definitely look forward to it each day! It has helped us stay fit and make some new friends. Rygh and I celebrated one year of wedded bliss on April 7th with a weekend getaway in Fredericksburg! We have both been working hard as a nurse and a farm manager. The cows are all having babies right now! I have been working a lot in preop at the hospital..getting better at iv starts! Buster is doing well! He loves to play ball! Diesel is doing well! He even helped me paint this week :)


So the real reason for this post is to show you a little project I have been working on for my mom's birthday on April 25th. I have been working the last week on her present. It is a wooden sign that we painted red and then stenciled in "porch rules." We met my parents in Marble Falls at Russo's for lunch and a little gift exchanging! Se loved it!

Here are two pictures....one of it in progress and then the finished product! I love it and think I may make one for myself!




1 comment: