Sunday, April 28, 2013

My first time

Hi!

This weekend Rygh and I headed to Garden City to see Mandie and Bobby. We worked their calves on Saturday morning. This was my first time actually working calves. My job was to vaccinate and pour wormer on their backs and on a small calf sit on them :) Rygh and Mandie held the calf down while Bobby branded, and castrated them. Working calves isn't for the faint of heart. It was a fun morning and I have even volunteered my help for next time! We did benefit from our work...we had some calf fries!

Saturday afternoon we took naps I.e. I took a nap, watched Hallmark movies and the boys worked on a carport. We had a fun weekend in west Texas with great food and family!









2 comments:

  1. So glad that ya'll could be together!!

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad that you had fun. Working calves is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete