Saturday, October 6, 2012

I just love wreaths...

I have been on a bit of a wreath kick since last year. I have a few :). Today while watching the TCU game, I made a fall wreath. I also made some Christmas ornaments out of my scrabble letters I got at Warrenton last weekend!

We got to spend some time with my grandma and my mom today! My mom brought us some Christmas ornaments, homemade jelly and the best spaghetti sauce ever made by my mom! We enjoyed some Hard 8 BBQ and showed them our home in the ville! We had a great time!

It is 50 degrees here in stephenville! It's really starting to feel like fall! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Rygh and I are enjoying some beans and ham and yummy cornbread!

Happy fall!

1 comment:

  1. The Wreath turned out super cute!! glad you had a good time with your mom and grandma!!

    ReplyDelete