Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cake and Finn...

Hello!

This weekend we went to Kerrville to see my mom and do a little shopping in Fredericksburg. We also went to Brady to celebrate Rygh's dads 60th birthday!!
Mikkie and Rygh's mom planned a surprise party for him. He was pretty darn surprised! We had some yummy Mexican food, caught up with family and friends, and held little miss Gracen!

We went back to Kerrville Saturday night. My mom made us a yummy breakfast which included carrot cake and scrambled eggs for me! We left buster in Kerrville for a little vacay at grandma's! On our way back to stephenville, we stopped in San Saba to have some BBQ! We got it to go and sat on the tailgate and enjoyed lunch on this beautiful day!

Also, a little boy at church, Finn,has been drawing me pictures! I think Rygh should be a bit jealous! Here is my collection so far!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Lyn

2 comments: