Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week 22

Week 22!  Past the halfway point!

How far along?
22 weeks

Total weight gain?
Plus 4 lbs

Maternity clothes?
yes. .. they are amazing!

Stretch marks?
No

Best moment this week?
Bought the crib and dresser for our little man!

Sleep? 
Sleeping like a rock til I have to pee :)

Miss anything?
I miss workouts with my cg group

Movement? 
Lots! He's a kicker!

Food cravings?
Pop tarts especially the brown sugar cinnamon ones

Anything make you queasy or sick? 
Coughing and brushing my teeth for too long

Labor signs?
No

Belly button in or out?
In

Wedding rings on or off? 
On

Happy or moody? 
happy

Looking forward to? 
setting up his room and for the crib to arrive!




1 comment:

  1. Love all your pictures and I'm excited about Tygh's nursery coming together! It will be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete