Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas decorating!

Rygh and I came back to Stephenville on Saturday after Thanksgiving. We came back early to begin decorating for Christmas! Within 5 minutes of getting in the door, we were opening the box for the Christmas tree and working on putting it together. I bought our tree online back in September when I saw a "good deal." Well, we set the tree up and it barely came to my forehead. The tree was supposedly 6.5 feet.. I looked at Rygh all disappointed and we decided we HAD to get another tree! So thirty minutes after we got home, we headed back out to get a new tree! We bought a 7.5 ft tree from ace! It's beautiful! Round 2... We set the tree up and the lights don't work. Disappointing face #2! We quit working on the tree figuring it just wasn't supposed to happen on Saturday! Don't worry...we got our tree up and I love it! I'm not even going to get into the outside icicle light story! Anyways, our farmhouse is all set for Christmas now!









3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful... and I guess you got your lights up outside?? I hope so! But at least you have great stories. Like the tree out first Christmas married was three cedar limbs that I tied together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Mik! On mom's computer :) Anyway.....I want to know the outside light story! Love the Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete