Sunday, November 4, 2012

My wedding bouquet

So my wedding bouquet has been hanging in my closet since we got back from our honeymoon. I was thinking I might do a shadow box or something. Months went by and my bouquet dried beautifully but still I didn't know what do to until I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw a great idea!

I cut the dried flowers and put them into a clear Christmas bulb. I filled the bulbs went my flowers and then made a bow out of the lace and burlap that held my bouquet together. I pinned the picture of my late grandma on one of the bulbs. I love how the bulbs turned out and love seeing my grandma's smiling face! I can't believe it's almost been a year since she has passed. I think about her everyday and miss her voice so much! Love my little BL.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea!!! So special with your Grandma's picture!!!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete